Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cooped Up

Not actually that much to blog about.

Just bought Football Manager 2006.Addictive...My butt got sore from sitting for too long on the chair so I had to switch chairs.The weekened was okay.I went out for dinner with my dad and the rest of his family.Never seen anyone spend that much on Pizza Hut.The Moroccan whatever pizza was nice.Had some kind of a sweet sauce.The Spanish one had way too much tuna.Tuna's good but not too much.

I haven't gone down too much recently.I guess I liked spending time at home instead of going out everyday.It can get really noring at times but its not tiring.I may go out tomorrow if conditions permit.Actually soccer's not a priority.I guess I'm looking to be a bit more laid back and just chill nowadays.

I haven't been catching MJ online these past couple of days since that pic incident.Could this be a consequence?Probably cos I'm not around at the right times. I'll have to wait and see.I still think about her but perhaps less intensely if you will.I don't really know for sure but I think that this issue is getting kind of old with my mates.Maybe they just don't wanna hear for the umpteenth time about MJ.

Haven't seen them in a while either.

Not completely free from school..still have that script to write but its okay.Its doable.

Maybe to get away from FM 2006,I'll go and rent the Taxi trilogy.If my friends aren't willing to get in on it then I'll watch it alone.Cool.Still a fun bunch of movies.Oh I didn't catch V For Vendetta cos there weren't any suitable timings.Should get out more the next week though.Being inside for too long inside is no good and I seem to be watching alot of movies lately.Fun,but repetiton will take the fun out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home