Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hi You ! And You Too !

Oh bugger....can't bloody believe it.I forgot that 26 March,whichis today,is Keira Knightley's birthday.I'm a fan but I only realised it when I saw in IMDB.com's 'Born Today' section.Happy 21st birthday Keira !!!.If she was Singaporean,she would be able to celebrate by going to the cinemas to catch an R21 movie.

Again,happy birthday to Keira,an actress who I honestly think is a brilliant young actress.Plus she's pretty too and don't forget that killer Brtish accent of hers.

It may be a good sign that I forgot.Let me explain.Last year I totally remembered cos I had WAY too much time on my hands.Not so this year.Besides being occupied with MJ,I have school to think about as well.

Exams start tomorrow.Confident for 2 papers,not so for 1.Got 2 days to work on that one.Confident but I have to be careful still for the other 2.Especially Business Communication.Been told to keep it simple instead of doing it story-length style like I tend to do.

Saw an ad in the paper showing Luc Besson's latest movie.Banlieue(District) 13 which I wanted to watch.Found out yesterday through imdb.com about its synopsis and it has major elements of parkour in it which I liked ever since I saw Yamakasi a few years back.Not a practising enthusiast though.I just like it for a very simplistic reason.Its cool to see people jumping freestyle,especially off buildings.Simple,almost moronic,yet entertaining.Not sure when I'll watch it yet,maybe Tuesday since I don't have a paper on Wednesday.Will watch it alone if I have to.No choice if I want to watch it,I may have to go solo.

I miss Roswell Girl.Well not really.Just miss the conversations.Its nice to talk to her,especially if she's super perky that day.Though to be quite honest,I'd rather have them with MJ.

Damn.

I just realised that this is another example of the wrong girl at the wrong time.I'm talking to Roswell Girl and getting to know her better and even getting to know about her situation regarding her boy.I'm getting closer,through the use of conversations.But its happening with Rowell Girl and NOT MJ....which kinda sucks in some ways.Not this one ! The other girl !

Sigh. *shakes head*

Still,talking to Roswell is a pretty good thing.I know I'm not gonna get too much progress with MJ tomorrow cos I'll be too busy with exams so I'll very sensibly take the Roswell situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home