Monday, March 13, 2006

C'mon Guys, Give A Guy A Break Will Ya ??

Feeling fidgety and agitated.I was talking about MJ the whole evening and to be perfectly honest I was a little frustrated with MJ's younger bro.Not really at him but thinking about it,he is in a perfect position to help me,with him being in such close proximity to MJ.But he doesn't really act as serious as I need him to be and instead,he keeps pointing out ways how I like his sister.

Dude...I know that you know that I like your sister.Instead of persistently pointing it out,help me instead...its almost kinda frustrating.I have possibly a motherlode of information and updates on MJ but I'm not getting it.But I may not need it

Why?

I have said before that my friends may inadvertedly hinder instead of help me when MJ is around and I'm trying to talk to her.But if I can talk to a particular friend who I know can help and has offered to do so,it would really,well,help.I must catch him in a serious mood though.I may not directly need his help but having him in the loop would make it easier on me as he perhaps would not tease me so much in the future,which would prevent MJ from walking away from any possible irritations and walking away from me leaving me no chance to talk to her.

How I am supposed to? If my friends tease her and she ignores talking to us cos she gets fed up with us then how I am supposed to even get a chance to talk to her?

In case my friends get the wrong idea and think I need them to not help me I now humbly admit that I may need their help...por favor?

With my other mates who know already the whole story and what I'm trying to do,I could actually make real progress if not by this week then sometime soon.Progress by this week is still a target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home