Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hey You...How You Doin ?

Well,I should really start studying.I want to cover everything instead of doing a rush job and cramming days before.I think I can do that but its the projects that got me a lil worried.I mean its subject to how good the teacher thinks it is and it may not be good enough even though I think it is.

Part of me can't wait for the hols to come because I am waiting for the time where I can stay up like a night owl to watch the telly without worry.

I don't know exactly where I stand with with MJ.But honestly,I think its good cos I gave the chocolates.I screwed up a little after but I don't think she bothers or anything is affected.Makes it sound shallow that I have to give chocolates to make her think of me in a positive way but that's not it at all.I gave the chocolates to make me 'appear on her radar',cos we haven't seen much of each other and I just wanted to give a little reminder that I'm still around.I do fancy her just a little bit you know and chocs of Valentine's Day was the perfect opportunity for me.

The problem that I see now is that I don't know when I'll see her next.Maybe this Friday if she comes down for soccer with her friends.I do want to.I'm not desperate or anything but I'm just saying that it would be nice.Besides,she is a nice sight to be seeing...lol.

I'm not sure if I can make a move now.I hope that I can see her this Friday and she how she acts towards me,like a 'sign' or something.I like her but I don't want to do anything to scare her off.If I suddenly just tell her.I must also admit that I am being very wishful cos I'm missing her and I wish that I could do something to build on what happened last Friday where I got to talk to her.

My friend told me MJ's bro told him that she ate all or almost all of the chocs that I gave her.Lol.Must have been real nice chocolates.Glad to hear that she likes them.Guess she really like chocolates,huh.I have no problems with getting her more and if she asks,I will.

The week starts and I have school to think about but it'll be really nice if something happens in the week with regards to MJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home