Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dreaming Of The Dreamy Ones

Not much happening this weekend but that's okay.I can use it as a breather before I jump back into the hurly-burly matters of school on Monday.Aiming for the upcoming mini-break that comes with the Chinese Lunar New Year hols.

Funny thing Friday night,I remember thinkinng about the lyrics of All My Only Dreams by The Wonders and I also remember thinking about how it would be a nice dream instead of the normal,random ones.That night I dreamt of both Roswell Girl & MJ.Nice...not the same dream though,2 different ones.Not much for Roswell's one but I'd take dreaming about her anyday.MJ's dream was pretty nice and all I shall say that it makes feel nice and warm when I think back to that particular dream.

MJ's preferred flowers are sunflowers but honestly,no real point for me to give them for VT Day.Every other boy will give her sunflowers.I'd rather give something that will stand out,that is if I do decide to get her anything in the end.I don't know what to do but a close mate of mine has made a good point and told me to forget about doing anything because who's to say that me doing something this time round will have different results as compared previous times that I tried.I mean I wasn't even looking for a girlfriend then and not really so now but she could have at least been more friendly and open to me.

So even if I go for it on VT Day,she will most likely continue treating me like she did before,like I hardly exist and like I'm barely on her radar.

That is just one side of the coin and I have much pondering to do before coming to a desicion on what course of action to take.

One thing to look forward to Manchester United v Liverpool.Much has been said and debated on,so I'm not really looking to add on with another theory.Simply,United will have to win tonight but I have a feeling that it will end in a draw.Its a 'derby' game and I feel that Man Utd will raise their game as they do for games like these,despite coming off an actual derby day defeat.1-1 the final score but you won't find me complaining if Manchester United win 2-1.Especially sweet if the Baby-faced Assassin,Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scores the winner.

Maybe I'll have another round of good dreams tonight.Let's hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home