Monday, January 02, 2006

Differing Feelings

I started the day wanting to be alone and ended it not wanting to be alone.I began the day by watching a VH1 special about musical bands and groups seperating and its members going solo.Must have had an effect because I felt that I just needed to be alone.I usually wanna be around people but every once in awhile I wanna go solo.

I didn't wanna be with anyone.At that time,not even MJ.

The rest of the day was good.Mate's birthday.Had fun.Oh,and and free food.That's always good.

Surprsingly,after the bus ride home,I started missing MJ.I was surprised as it came from nowhere.I haven't been thinking too much about her these past few days before this.Well I expect days like this to come along.The feeling will go away if I don't do anything about it.So I ended the day mssing her...a contrast to the start of the day.But it must be noted that I'm not gonna be seeing her anytime soon so I probably won't be doing anything about the way I feel(as usual..lol).

Wonder how she's getting along in her quest to get her crush.Never thought about that.Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home