Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fridae Importante

It was worth staying up on Thursday morning to watch the Man Utd v Wigan game at 4am.Running out 4-0 winners,the Red Devils made it look easy against a good Wigan team.

Can't wait for Friday.No special reason.Its just that I wasn't around last week and I'm also looking to redeem myself after less-than-sterling perfomances as last man and goalie.Especially as last man.About MJ,not sure I want to see her but that's only because I think she doesn't really care to see me.Bummer indeed.

I know that another mate that I play soccer with,Ras,likes her too and to be honest I don't know why MJ would pick if me if she didn't pick him when he told her he liked her.

MJ's Christmas wish is for her own crush to like her.If I can't get her then I wish her wish comes true even though that would mean that if it did happen then there would be no way my wish would come true.Yeah,I feel she doesn't think too much of me as a friend but that doesn't mean that I have to do the same.I still wish her all the best and hope that she can just look my way and smile and wave if and when she happens to see me every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home