Friday, December 09, 2005

I've Had Better Weeks

Its a Friday.Usually I look forward to this day of the week but not this Friday.Its been a pretty miserable-sounding week for me.They are 'downers' but I'm coping with them and not really as affected as I usually would be.

I haven't been playing much soccer lately.That's kind of okay but I do miss the atmosphere.

Manchester United crashed and burned,resulting in the club being kicked out of Europe.It got me so depressed that I had no mood to go out,not even to play soccer so I chose instead to bury myself in work at home.The loss has blunted my need to play soccer for the time being.

Haven't seen MJ for quite a while except for a cameo when I came to take back the cds that I lent her.I know she's got a crush now and while I have been dealing with it not too badly,its kind of built up and my mood has been further dampened because of it.

All that just adds up and while I haven't really been in a bad mood,it makes me feel rather gloomy.

This bites,big time.I have to look for a way to bounce back from these bummers but I don't really know how.I'm coping with the MJ situation but to say that it has had side effects would be an understatement.I'll get through it but I'm gonna need a little help and a little time.A United victory this weekend may also help my mood especially if its a comprehensive one.More on the MJ situation another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home