Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Beyond Belief

I realise that when December rolls around I would have known MJ and her brothers for about a year.They rolled into Singapore on a more permanent basis sometime in August 2004.Haven't seen MJ for a while

Okay,recently some guy posted a comment on my blog and asked me to pop over to his for a visit and so I did...he seems like an okay guy.Apparently,he's head over heels over some girl as well.Good for him...

So I was going through his blog and at his tagboard I was SO SHOCKED to find thr name of one of MJ's best friends.A quick check to the links list and I came across MJ's name there and that kidna freaked me more than a little bit.

Questions flooded my noggin..''Was he told of my blog?'',''How freaky can it get than him trawling through random blogs and coming across mine and actually talk to me about a girl he has on her link list in his blog?''Further checks also show that MJ has even tagged on his blog before....I just checked..and..he's connected to me through her..MJ....and just also found out that he's even in the same class as her!Damn,is this wack or what !

JUST FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW..THAT WOULD BE TOO SPOOKY A COINCIDENCE TO HAVE....

As I read on more about this girl that he liked..a horrible thought crossed my mind....WHAT IF WE WERE BOTH AFTER THE SAME GIRL ???

Could it be possible? Propably not but then again the situation is so frickin' weird that it could really be possible.I mean she is popular with the guys in her school and it would coem to no surprise.The surprise would be in how this particular suprise actually came about.

I want to tag on his blog to leave his email address on my blog so that I can know how freaky the situation actually is.But I can't cos MJ might see his blog and recognise my email address.I might try to reach him through his Friendster account.

Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home