Monday, October 31, 2005

God Rocks

Well whaddaya know...I can finally afford to buy that high end MP3 player I've been eyeing for a long time ago.

Out of the blue,I was notified that I would be receiving some cash as a small scholarship thingy.I expected $250,maybe $500 at most.I most certainly did not expect a whooping $1200...

I gotta stop here for a moment and thank God for this blessing.Thanks God.Really.

Gonna use a bit of that cash,maybe bout a third and then keep the rest.Maybe I'll get a mobile but I would see how much cash I have at the end of the festive season.

If I had a gal,this would be the perfect chance to spoil her but unfortunately I am unattached at the moment...

I think I know that MJ thinks of me as a friend(duh!) but now the big difference is I think I do too,more than usual anyway.Maybe one day things will happen for me,whether with her I don't know..

She seems to be more comfortable around me so that's good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home