Saturday, October 15, 2005

DUDE !! THAT IS WACK !!

Its weird.Every part of me is asking why I'm not outside on a perfectly good Saturday afternoon.I feel like I should be,like some sort of routine should be doimg but I'm resisting.

I feel a little different today.I want to do things I don't usually do and ignore things that I usually jump right in for.It caught me off gaurd and it might also do the same to people who know me.

I want to clean up my room.I want to study a bit more.I want to stay in and eat in.I don't want to be slacking somewhere.Even as I'm typing these words now I feel a little strange.

Well maybe,I want to eat in because I feel obligated to my mom to do so.Also,constantly eating out means that I constantly spend money and that's not really good for my finances.I do have to work with a budget,ya know.

Usually,my leg is itching to kick a ball and run around after it.Not so much today.This recent week has seen me drained of energy because of the fasting month and its compounded by the fact that I break fast with so little after such a strenous rush.

No slacking or loafing around today.Not because of my friends but I feel that I could be more productive in other areas.My room needs a cleanup.Bad.

There are days when everyone acts out a little and seem a little off and I guess that this is just one of 'dem days....a day for me to take a breather from the usual.

One of the things I've been missing very lately is a good read.Problem is that I've read the books in my house many times over.A new Robert Ludlum would do it but I also haven't read a new Archie comic in a while.

I know I could have seen MJ today with it being the weekend and all but I wasn't too keen on doing so.Pray tell,whether anything happen if I came?Hardly.Instead it would be just like any other day where nothing happened and I would be all down about it.So I decided to save myself the trouble and not go through with all that today


Many a post back I said I should be forgetting about MJ.Really should.Don't think she would even care if she knew how I felt about her.So really,I should be forgetting about her,especially if I get signs that she's not too keen.Not that I have but I figure that I should save us both the trouble and also,the (eventual) heartbreak for me.Many things however,are easier said than done.But I still really feel I should forget about her.

Time to continue cleaning my room now,while waiting for this weird behaviour to wear off and for a return to normalcy which should do by the time soccer on the TV rolls up around 7.40 pm.Expect a full recovery by 9.55,the commencement of the Manchester United game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home