Saturday, October 08, 2005

Birthday Wishes

October 7th was my sis' birthday.She turned 24.I will be turning 18 on the 18th of this month.She got 2 boquets of flowers plus presents so it was all good for her.

I would like a 5GB Creative Zen Neon but really that's wishful thinking.A new wallet or cash to buy new clothes would be more realistic to expect.But what I REALLY want is nothing of the material sort.I would really like it if a certain someone would give me the chance to get closer to her.Right now,the way things are,I have a much better chance with the wallet or clothes.

One question...if you're looking for love,would you grab it as quickly as you saw it coming or would you wait instead for the right one? I would do the latter.For the record,I would like to say that if there is one thing I want to be selfish,choosy and exclusive in,its love.What I mean,is that I will never want to like a girl just because I can and just because the opportunity is there but I want to do so only because I really like the girl.

God,I hate days like these.I-Miss-MJ days.Why I do even when I know she doesn't even care about me is a mystery to me.The song that fits this feeling is The Click Five's Just The Girl(was previously on my blog).I never know quite what to say around her and thus,vice-versa.Every time she comes close,I'm afraid to move.Idiot.

So if there's one thing I could ask for my birthday is that I get less shy around MJ and she would be more open to me.If I rubbed her the wrong way or offended her in the past without knowing it,please let it be forgiven or forgotten.Are you listening,God.I know I don't deserve it but maybe you still could...

I gotta go sleep off this feeling and just get to tomorrow.