Sunday, September 04, 2005

Presents

Laptop's being borrowred till tomorrow so I have no chance to really try out the FIFA 2006 demo.Its still pretty raw in terms of graphics and stuff but its always good.Hope to see significant changes..EA Sports seem to have been resting on their laurels these past few editions.

The Roswell Girl meter seems to have dropped off ever since the chalet and MJ's is on the rise ever since her bithday.She seems to think that the present that I gave was from everyone of the gang..I didn't have the guts to say that it was from me only cos I thought she would think it weird that I was the only one out of all the guys that gave her a present.

Apparently she then narrowed it down to 2 other guys that gave the present.With this 2 others,its sort of a triumvirate.So it hurts a bit that she thinks that 2 other guys gave her the present and not including me in the credit of the present-giving.I wouldn't have minded if she thought that the prez was really from everyone and also if she narrowed it down.But to narrow it down and cut me from it.Kinda hurts but I'll take it.Ahh,my fault I know.I should have just said that the prez was from me.But I also know that its the thought that counts and I know I did my part by giving her the prez.

What sucks is that she mentioned the other 2 but not me as if to say she sees me in a lesser lught in that trio.

Bummer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruud van Nistelrooy:130 goals in 177 games for Manchester United.Strike rate:74%Absolutely World Class,Brilliant,Top Drawer!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear mr. KHAI,

should you or shouldnt you thatz
the *BIG* ?question? if you like
that "MJ" go and give it a shot...
so [dont play play ah!!!]
i'll wish you the "BEST" of (!!

signing off...
Raymond ji chuan [22]

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home