Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm Bored...Lets Go See The World

I was doing some work on the computer in the school and was going over some figures on a spreadsheet and some of them were like flight numbers.I then had a sudden urge to just bolt out of there and take a cab to the airport and just fly off somewhere and the departure hall wasn't just a departure hall but I was like a getaway to the world.Just away from where I was at that moment.

Realised that Africa would be a cool place to visit.The safaris to be more specific.Lions and the wild,the whole nine yards.It certainly would be different from Paris or Rome.But those 2 are still top of the priority list.

Not much happening now so not much to write about.Nothing new with MJ.So here's hoping something will happen tomorrow...hopefully I'll come bak with something to write about after this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home