Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just buzzing in my mind

Don't want to jinx it but what the heck.I'm gonna get a new MP3 player tomorrow.Here's hoping all goes well and I actually do get one tomorrow.

Been talking about it with mates.What I know now about the thing with MJ is that,yeah I want something to develop between me and her but I'm not sure its exactly what most people think I want.Instead of being a bf-gf mode,I would much rather be close friends with her.I'm sure I've said this before.

Now with her brother knowing for sure that I like her,I'm afraid he might let this fact slip somehow and that would be really dangerous.How she would react to that fact I cannot predict.

Well that was just a short note of my thoughts for now.At a mate's place.Soccer today.MP3 player tomorrow...hoepfully.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home