Monday, August 01, 2005

So Am I Still Waiting...

A friend told me a few weeks ago about and incident that traspired regarding MJ.Don't know why I ddn't post it her.There must have been alot of things swirling around in my mind at that time.

Another friend of mine who knows I like her had an online conversation with her and and told the significant part to the 2nd friend who then told it to me.The former somehow managed to steer the convo to the point where he asked about the possibility of me and her as something more.Her reply was something along the lines of 'no i'm a nice guy but she thinks of me as a friend,just like the rest of the guys in the group.'

Haven't I heard that before...the nice guy part that is...

Don't get me wrong.I'm incredibly pleased that she doesn't loathe me.But that is the 4th girl that has said that I'm a nice guy.Weird.But I'm not gonna gripe.I'm goona be thankful to God that at least I'm likeable.

There are 2 things I could do.I could give up and just forget about her.Or I could keep on trying cos I know for a fact that she doesn't know the real me..cos I always seem to clam up everytime I'm around her.As supported by my friend,I know I could be so much more engaging as a person if I get less scared and if she wants to dig deeper and find out more about me.She thinks she's got the complete picture but not quite girl,not quite.

Another friend also commented on the fact that we hardly spend anytime alone and there aren't enough opportunities for her to find out more about me.I want to go ahead and ask her what she thinks about me,like ya know,make the move..but I know that she doesn't know enough about me to give an informed answer.That same friend also told me to be patient given the circumstanses.
And so patient I shall be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home