Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Omega Male

I realized that I haven't seen MJ since last Wednesday.All this pent-up 'lovesickness' is gonna go the wrong way.Some of it did and it hurt a little.Found out that Roswell girl does have a boy which is just as well,cos I was not gonna try anything with her but still,I don't know why.Maybe because when I found that out I also found out that it was a certain dead end..

It didn't hurt so much that she had a boyfriend.What did I expcct?A girl that cute?Single?Yeah right.Anyways,her boy's got a bike of his own and all that.I mean how am I gonna compete with that?Girls like guys with that own ride cos they will seem more mature,somehow.I don't know if mature is the right word...is that statement even right for me to say?Well,I'm sure having a ride of your own is a big plus.

Why is it that the girls that I like(more MJ less Roswell) either taken or don't seem to be interested.Even today.I had a small conversation with Roswell girl and another classmate and they said the way I acted to girls was real nice and whoever was my girlfriend would be lucky.Yeah right...then how is it that I'm still unattached.Maybe what they said puts me in the 'nice guy' category.Everyone knows nice guys finish last.MJ also has once casually remarked that she was attracted to guys with attitude.I don't know if I have that....a little yeah but not that much.

In the animal kingdom I would be the Omega male.The last in the pecking order.I know the odds are against me but I'm gonna do the only thing I can do.Fight dem odds.

So,to summarize,I haven't seen MJ for almost a week,at a time when I really miss her more than usual.Cute Roswell girl has a boy,not just any boy but a boy with a ride of his own and is a few years older(a friend who saw them together said he looked 21-22) and more mature.And then there's me...with... my nice guy 'categorization'.Wow..ladies,watch out..HAH! I wish....Fight dem odds...fight dem odds.That's all I can do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice guys finish last?! Its not always the case. N having a ride of ur own, ttz a plus point but it doesnt mean those dudes get a better standing. Its u tt matters not wat u have.. Cos if the girl were to look at ur status rather than u, then she juz aint worth it. Take it slow, some1 is bound to fall in love with u some day after realising your worth.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home