Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bummer...

What a disappointing weekend.As this week had gone on,I really had high hopes for this weekend.I thought I would be able to make real progress with MJ but as it turns out I never even saw her.Doubt I'll see her tomorrow cos she has church and I've got a soccer match before a movie to watch later on.And the day after tomorrow,I go back to school.Another 5 days to wait before I find time substantial enough to try to make things happen between me and MJ.

All this while,during the week,seeing Roswell girl everyday in school made me think about MJ alot more and I wanted to see her real bad this weekend,also especially after what transpired with her lil bro.ARRGH.Even when I had the chance to yesterday,circumstances weren't right and so I couldn't.

Well,I have a soccer match tomorrow around 11.Hope not to do too badly.Just don't want to have any big screw-ups.MJ's not gonna be there:(...But maybe that'll be good cos she might distract me(cos I'll keep looking at her,thinking about her) and I might have a bigger chance of screwing up if I know she's watching.

Not too excited about the match itself.Just gonna do the best I can and get it over with.Really,the lack of enthusiasm is most probably cos of the lack of contact with MJ.Seems like its all about her,isn't her?Maybe.Maybe it is...

Hopefully the match plus the trip to town later will take my mind of MJ.If not off most of my mind,then maybe at least a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home