Saturday, July 09, 2005

Its alright,I'm OK,I think God can explain

Oh man I miss MJ.I had the chance to go see her but I didn't take it.I don't really know why.Part of me just felt like,''why even bother to go see her when probably,nothing's gonna happen?''And I'll end up feeling frustrated and stupid after that cos I'm not good enough to make anything happen.But as I always do,I'll look at the positives and pick myself up and try again.Determined or foolishly stubborn?You decide.

There are times when I really wish that I could be more smooth,more better-looking,more slick,more witty and all that jazz.But I also know that God has His reasons for creating me the way I was created.So with that,all I can do is just go on with what I have.

So simply put,all I have to give MJ is,well,me.But I don't know whether its good enough for her.All I got is me.

I don't know if I'll see her tomorrow and even if I do I most probably won't know what to say to her or how to act around her so that she would be a little bit more comfortable around me.Its a fine balance between not trying at all and trying too hard to get her.I have to get her to be drawn to relax around me 'by matter of circumstance',meaning I gotta seem to do it by accident.

It gets tough.As I gave my reasons to a friend why I wasn't coming to hang hust now,I felt pangs of sadness come over me.Suddenly felt very much like taking a long walk,so I walkied all the way from the soccer court back to my house.I missed her then.

I miss her now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home