Sunday, June 05, 2005

Missing piece of the puzzle

Its a Saturday afternoon and I'm stuck at home alone with boredom for company. Nobody's called to holla.So I'm left here all alone for today.Its good to take breaks I guess but here's the problem...I don't feel like taking a break...

Yeah,I've had times where I literally had nothing to do for the day and it was a super lame day.But what's different about today is that I seem to be pining for a certain someone which kinda of surprises me cos I thought I was over her.But now really,I suppose.if I was I wouldn't be the way I am right?

What about my friends?Well what about them...they gotta do their own thing as well don't they? 'Sides,I've had friends not call me before and I've survived.So what if I 'm not with my friends..cos everyone needs a little downtime..get what I mean.Sometimes I just can't be bothered to keep calling them to ask them where they are.I do call them enough though so its not that I don't but sometimes its just a bother.

Anyways,don't get me wrong I still think of her as just a friend but still,I inexplicably miss talking to her.Sounds very simplistic enugh but its the little things that matter.

Evem as I look at what I just wrote above,I know that nothing can happen between us and I'm cool with that.For real.I guess she brings a different kind of prespective.She still seems to put up walls around her sometimes but that means I just gotta get to know her better right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home