Monday, May 16, 2005

Blog virgin.. :)

Never thought I would have one these things.Always thought it better that I keep my views to myself.Well,I'm doing this for me,to keep my brain from dying out due to intellectual inactivity.Add to the fact that I'm bored stupid..TA-DAH !!...To people who happen to stumble onto my blog and also to those who have too much free time that they actually bother to come here,Welcome.

A word of warning:I lead an incredibly boring life which DO NOT INCLUDE wild nights out on the town and nor does it include any daily dosage of mind-blowing adventures and discoveries...perhaps in my future years but not now.So rather than a retelling of a crazy escapade,this particular blog would only be about my views about things around me.My lil space in the Internet. I do get a little lazy so don't expect daily updates...whatever..read my blog if you want to..OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home