Thursday, May 19, 2005

Mr. Brightside

Killer song by The Killers...its even better now that I found out the she likes it as well.She who??Oh yeah,I forgot to say didn't I?Lets just call her MJ for now(ala Spidey,not His Airness).And alot of other songs as well on MP3 that she likes.I think its cool now between me and her.Did a couple of goofy things when I first met her.Kinda got off on the wrong foot mostly on my part but it was accidental,I swear.You know how when u want to send across a vibe to someone but it totally backfires and that person gets the totally wrong message.Maybe its not that common but it does happen.

But like I said,we're cool now and we're friends.That's good enough for me cos the way I see it,anything more that happens is kind of a bonus.So its goinng well with her but I just hope that it continues.Just hate it if all the good progress gets held up by days of nothing happening.Wish me luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home