Friday, May 20, 2005

Joey and Rachel (well kinda)

Its frustrating..this thing with MJ....part of me is telling me that I should go for it and the other is saying that I shouldn't cos I might spoil the friendship and end up losing a friend.

Its funny,asking God for someone and then when God does try to show me that someone,I stop and question whether I should even try when that was all I wanted to do when there was no one.

My friends give me mixed messages on what I should do.They think I should go for it but then again they also realise that I should tread carefully.Reminds me of how Joey liked Rachel in Friends but couldn't tell her that he did cos of baby Emma.Wrll in my case,there is no baby but there iare one or two similarities.I have a feeling that this will eventually blow over cos we are better friends as the days pass.Whether that will lead to anything more is a question to which I don't have the answer to.So I guess I gotta let it unfold and take it day by day then before hopefully getting a clear answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home