Sunday, May 22, 2005

The 64 Thousand Dollar Question

Just in case anyone sees this and wonders why I don't give out the name of the gal I'm talking about..MJ that is..Not only will I officially freak her out but also lose any chance of taking it any further with her.Plus,I'm kinda not that comfortable telling those people who don't know who I'm talking about her name.

Yeah I like her and all but at the moment,she's just an friend and nothing more so it'll be pretty weird for people to go round thinking that I have a girlfriend when in fact I don't.

I'm thinking of going back to the 'she's just a friend and anything more is a bonus' theory.Its much easier cos it also prevents me from any false hope.Its gonna be real hard though.Its highly unlikely to be put into practice right now.So, the theory is just kind of a Plan B I guess.

So lets see.I want her.She's doesn't know it.I'm afraid my wanting her would spoil the friendship,so I can't let her know that I want her.Then again,if I don't go for her,I could me missing a REAL chance.This is the 64 thousand dollar question...what do I do???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home