Friday, June 03, 2005

Shifting the gears smoothly

Haven't been on the computer for 2 days till now.Its all screwed up.Maybe still is.Blacks out at the start and stays that way and has a loud beeping sound which continues incessesantly.It does act normal though I have to keep turning the comp on and off and see if I get lucky.Ah well,what you gonna do,shit happens,right?

Had a good long talk yesterday with MJ,almost in a slacking session-ish setting.With friends around of course.Alone would have been nicer but I don't really mind.Found out alot about her,like her hometown in Forchheim,Germany and what it was like It looks real nice I have to say.

Also talked about her and her problem with a dude she can't shake off.But he wasn't playing the game right and heard how he was thinking of her as some sort of a 'trophy' and then act all hurt when she tries to leave."That ain't how you do it,fool !" C'mon,she's only at a certain age and he's expecting her to take the relationship all serious and stuff.I myself thought about it and acknowledged that fact only after she said what she said.

Found out she likes bad boys.She's attracted to the aura that they exude.Well that rules me out.You would think that it would bother me but no it doesn't.I mean,she's a friend and we talking well enough with each other and it'll be nice to keep it that way.Saves me from acting all stupid..like I did when I first met her.

Just want her to open up a bit more and be less guarded.Friends talk easily with each other and its getting closer and closer to something like that so its all good.I'm a friend and will give a my listening ear whenever she has a problem and be there if she needs me and that is that.I mean,isn't that what friends do?

Is a part of me still hoping for something to happen with her,you ask?I would be lying if said no but I realize that would be up to God to decide and I would continue being a friend to the best of my ability.But while I do hope just a lil bit..being more than friends is not a target or goal that I aim for by being friends with her.The only target or goal is the friendship itself and to make it last.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home