Sunday, June 12, 2005

And The Golden Popcorn Goes To....

Just saw the 2005 MTV Movie Awards on MTV.It was pretty much the usual stuff you would expect from MTV.Must make it a point to catch the movie Napoleon Dynamite and see what its all about.Looks pretty good.Jimmy Fallon was a good host as well.A couple of good spoofs,especially the Star Wars one.

One of my favourite categories..Best Kiss.Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling justified them winning the award by letting their on-stage lip-lock do most of the the talking for the award acceptance speech.It was pretty cool.

Another major talking point is the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes media explosion.It is top news at the moment,especially for those Hollywood-watchers,perhaps only being challenged by the Brangelina saga for the No. 1 story.I just look at it and go..Damn..can't believe that Katie Holmes would be such a big Hollywood news-hit.First saw her in the 2000 movie The Gift.She looked pretty cute and still is.I never would have imagined her to hook up with Mr Mission Impossible himself.
(Note:Mission Impossible 3 is currently in pre-production mode,can't wait)

Anyways,this can only be good for Katie Holmes' career as it raises her profile.Just hope that it won't turn into and ugly disaster like Bennifer.I guess people are so crazy about the who thing is cos they are at the point where they are in love and romace mode,where they do all the mushy things.Being the stars that they are,the difference from most couples is that they are expressing their love for eaxh other with the whole world as an audience.Hollywood's need for gossip certainly acts as a catalyst.Tom is lucky to get a cute young gal like Katie,cos lets face it,Katie is cute.

Looked for pics of Jessica Alba at the Awards as well.Looked stunning(when does she not??)Got a bit more...news of a oversight on her part with regards to her dress that she was wearing.I won't give the link.Go find out if you want.I will be telling my friends about it,though.Its still news.

Now what about my own story?Me & MJ??Well,to tell you the truth,I'm a little confused right now.Like I don't think I should be pushing for stuff to happen and whatever happens,happens and then I'll take it from there but a friend says I have to make that something happen first,so I don't know.Maybe I'll know after the next few days.Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home