Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hola Chica Bonita

Laptop's back at home,internet's back up again so I guess I'm back.I want to be more regular in my posts but franly, I don't know if I can.I've got real full days now that I've attending that ITE which by the way,is only so cos I can delay NS.Add studying my Maths and playing soccer/hanging with friends,it doesn't leave me much time for doing blog stuff.

Still trying to find out how to put up songs in the blog that play as soon as the blog page is opened.HTML programming stuff.Friend's learning that so I hope to finally learn how to do it from him.

I know its a little early but I wanna get a prez for MJ's birthday which falls on August 23.Already got a prez in mind and wanna get it early and be done with the hassle.Must find out the price first though.Gonna be able to meet and talk(a lot,maybe?) to her tomorrow.Hpefully,I'll come back here with good news tomorrow.But why does part of me feel like nothing's gonna happen,just like all those other times before.?

Even saw her that time I was coming back from school as she was on her way to her German class.Hopefully I'll bump into her alot more often.Seeing her for a few seconds is better than not at all.

Fantastic 4 is coming soon.A must watch for 4 reasons:
1)Jessica Alba
2)Human Torch looks 'cool'
3)Dr Doom
4)Superhero action blockbuster

Must make a list of new words I come across and old words that I thought I knew and find out thie proper meanings and usage.My vocabulary level is slipping.Tsk,tsk..not acceptable...

Yay..at least I finish school early tomorrow..at 1215.Then its off to MJ,friends & soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home