Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Triple Break Point

Finally played that long-awaited game of tennis.Exact rules and a technicalities were not imposed but hey,I didn't really care cos it was still tennis..Played a full set.Lost 6-4 but not too disappointed although I was unhappy that I was broken in the 3rd game.Almost managed to break right back in the next game but screwed up at Duece,a waste,especially after coming back from 0-40 down.

Ball moves really fast too.A lot more than I expected it to and that also means less time to judge the flight of the ball and hit it back.And we're weren't even serving it right.

Had a couple of good shots though.One was a good forehand that had real good depth and speed and landed sweetly on the line.But I absolutely tank at the backhand.I have no idea on how to execute one.If I ever have the chance to I will work on it.

Its Wednesday morning at the time of writing and I do have plans to go kick it later at a friend's place with a Playstation.Maybe some questions will be answered while I'm there.Questions I have,asked in the last post.Maybe I'll 'score' a cool dropshot with the answers .Its not an ace but its better than nothing.Fingers crossed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home