Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hey,haven't I been here before??

Damn 'backhand'...questions asked,questions answered.Me N MJ ?Its a no-go.I just don't get a good vibe from her.Half the time I'm left in the wild,wondering what she thinks of me. To be honest I didn't exactly make the best first impression and recently she seems to have turned up the dial on the 'dislike-kHai' meter or something.That's the kind of feeling I seem to be getting from her anyway.

My friends swear they have no idea what I'm talking about and they all say that I should not back down from my pursuit..Maybe they are right.Thing is,I don't know..see cos it sounds like a famillar place to me..I felt exactly like this about me and MJ about roughly 2 months back.Who's to say this story won't take another crazy twist?Way its been going,don't bet against it.Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to my crazy life,hope you enjoy the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home