Saturday, July 02, 2005

Foot In Mouth Week

God...finally managed to find some way to update this blog after what seems like an eternity.Doing it out of a cybercafe...by cable has been cut and the internet as well and it'll only be back up in about 2 weeks time or at least i hope so.

A lot of things have happened and thought alot different things.Not sure if I'll be able to recollect and fit everything into this one blog.It may not also be explained fully as I'm at the cybercafe so its like I'm on the clock here but I'll try my best.

First things first...MJ.I've always known that some other people at some time or other will say that he likes but I've always managed to push it aside,and just believe(perhaps foolishly) that I have a chance.But recently,this past week seems to be Foot-In-Mouth Week(not to be confused with the Foot & Mouth disease) for me with regards to her.I just keep saying the wrong things to her.She must think I'm an irritating fuck.I'm not fronting or anything with her.I'm not even trying..I just say the wrong things,trying to be sarcastic but I do forget that she is a gal and not a dude...ah,the folly of spending 10 years in an all-boys school have come back to bite me on the ass.What goes around comes around.

Have I heard about other boys liking her before.Yes..do I get jealous?I'll be lying if I said I don't.Sometimes I do feel like just giving up.What chance do I have.??I don't know what the hell it is that's in me (maybe the hopelessly foolish romantic in me) but somehow I'll be able to rekindle my enthusiasm in the 'pursuit'

That's all for now guys..clock's running...I'll go on some other time.Loads more to say.Question is when I'll be able to write what I want to.Its arrivederci for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home