Thursday, July 07, 2005

YOU IDIOT !!!

Well yesterday was pretty eventful.Naw,I never got to say a word to MJ but believe you me,stuff did happen.Her lil' bro Noah picked things up and moved them along real quick.It was an innocent enough question that the young soccer prodigy had asked.A hesitant reaction from yours truly brought about endless questioning...like I was being held by the Spanish Inquisition or something.

I still don't lmow whether he realises its his sister.I tried to withhold as much information as I could for as long as I could but some stuff eventually came out.He should realise that it is his sister if he manages to sift through what is fact and what is not.Some of it was glaringly straight stuff that it was his sister that was my 'girlfriend' that he assumed that I had.

Initials are MJ,she's 14,those he knows for sure.And thanks to outside interference,(though I 'm not sure if he presumes it to be the real deal or just bogus talk) he was told the first 4 letters of her name.M-I-R-J, she's a student at Serangoon Secondary and is in the Dance Club.C'mon Noah,you've got the be able to put 2 & 2 together.He's a smart kid and I'm sure on some level,he knows that it is her and maybe he just wants to make sure before he says it.

If he doesn't really figure it out,that's fine.What if he does?What's he gonna with the scoop that he has?Will he do anything that will bring about marked changes between me and MJ?I have no idea and there's nothing I can do.Noah's got the lowdown on my secret.It's his call.

Oh yeah I saw her today at the MRT station as I expected to but I was too impatient and went down to the platform,thinking that I had already missed her.Standing on the opposite side,I watched with a sense of helplessness as the train carriage pulled up and she exited from the auto-door nearest to the stairs and started climbing up,wasting no time at all.I made a feeble attempt to call out to her but soon she was higher up the stairs and I realised any further attempts to get her attention would seem too desparate and might be possibly embarrassing to her as others would also be alerted to her prsence.So I stopped and cursed myself for not being more strong-willed and waited upstairs at the ticket section where she would have definitely seen me as there was only one exit from the station.Dumbass me.Dumbass indeed.But reflecting,I realised that even for those few seconds,it was nice enough for me,just to see her,even it was mostly from the back.

Well the real biggie was what went down with Noah and his questions.I don't know what's gonna happen.Ball's in the air,lets see where it lands,shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home