Monday, July 11, 2005

When will the weekend arrive?

Played in that soccer match today.Lost 9-3 but the score could have been alot closer with the chances that we had.Personally,I'm nnot too affected by the score.This game showed that I have made progess.No longer did paralysing fear overcome me as it usually does when I play there.While I know I could play better,I also realised that I actually enjoyed myself and did not have my stomach up in a big knot during the game.

Went to scout up the bunny necklace at 77th Street today.Costs only $9.90 so looks like its a very plausible option for MJ's birthday present.Besides the pink one that I saw,they also come in white,black & silver.Friend commented that I should give her the pink one and I should get myself the black one.Like a couple thing.Yeah right,MJ & I are not even a couple...though I wish that we may possibly be one in the future.

Plans are on to go watch Fantastic 4 on Wednesday.Hope they don't fall through.Can't wait.Monday,school...no mood.Roswell girl is goona be there and she's cute and all but all she does is remind me of MJ.Just looking forward to Wednesday cos of the movie and Friday afternnon cos its the start of the weekend.The wait begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home