Saturday, July 16, 2005

Brief Respite

A third of the day gone in school and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be.I mean its not enjoyable but its not that depressing either even though I have to come back later to school after I've done what I've been excused to do and finish up with the lesson its not so bad cos its still within curriculum time anyway.Looking at it positively,at least I don't have to sit throught the full 3 hours of that class.

Yesterday was Thursday and as I usually do,I put plans to happen to 'bump' into MJ at the train station in motion.But this time I saw no sight of her.I did see someone else though.Roswell Girl and she was with her boy.Funny thing is,earlier today,she asked me whether I was going to go on a date yesterday.How ironic..Roswell Girl coming to that conclusion yesterday while I waiting to 'bump' into MJ. Roswell Girl was not alone yesterday.She was with her boy.Based on first impressions,he doesn't look as imposing as I imagined him to be.In fact,he looks pretty normal.

Today's Friday and the week of misery that came after the week of anticipation and later disappointment iss almost over.Gonna rush back after school is over and go play soccer.MJ's gonna be there to so I'm hoping that something will happen although nothing probably will.Well,I'll just have to wait and see.So if anything interesting happens I'll most probably come back tonight and talk about it cos its a Friday and tomorrow is the weekend and I'll stay up alot later than I usually do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home