Thursday, July 14, 2005

Keep The Faith

Guten morgen ladies & gents,yours truly is coming to you live from the very bowels of Hell.Well,honestly,school's not THAT bad.Just thought I'd come in from a different angle today.

Anyways,I've really thought about it real hard over the past 2 days and did some...soul-searching if you will and finally made peace with the MJ-Roswell Girl issue.Now,I know that Roswell is cute and all but she does have a guy and putting myself in his shoes,I know I wouldn't like the idea of another guy trying to mess with his girl.Also came to the conclusion that she was just a quick infatuation and in fact I've dismissed 80& of my 'feelings' for her.The other 20% is just me honest-to-goodness..thinking that she really has a cute and adorable personality:) :)
And she's really the only real plus for me in this school,keeping me going through the day in school.

About MJ.well I still like her but I decided to try and tone it down.Enjoy the good things that happen with regards to her but there's no need for me to get so down every time some small setback happens.I really just have to stay positive and be cool if things don't go my way.If I feel down,I just have to pick myself up and dust myself off.It sure sounds like one of those lame-ass motivational speeches but hey,even Bon Jovi said that we gotta Keep The Faith....

That's all for now,might come in again later when I'm home and update this thing if I see the need to or if I feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home