Tuesday, July 26, 2005

...More like Tuesday Blues...

Shoutout to Kevin and Salma.Thanks to this trippin' twosome,I've learned how to get songs to play in the background of my blog.Muchas Gracias once again guys.

Monday has come and is passing.The day was pretty alright.Saw Roswell Girl coming up towards where our first class was and was very surprised at myself when up lips curled upwards into a small smile.Like it was some kind of knee-jerk reaction.Of course,I quickly looked away before she could notice my smile.

Yeah,yeah I know.Don't worry,I'm still digging MJ but its nice to have something nice to look at while I'm in school.

Been thinking about the whole MJ thing and how not to get TOO affected if I have a setback with regards to her.I was hanging with her and thought how nice and how less pressurising it would be just to think of her as a friend.I do like her still though.I guess I shouldn't rush it but I should let her see what I got and just take it slow.

Tomorrow is a long Tuesday in school but I am trying to not to get too affected by it.Its a long day and I should just go through with it and stop griping which would make the day seem worse.

Trying to save my cash and not spend.Saved about $30 so far.I won't be getting more till the day after tomorrow though.I just gotta keep saving and try to stop myself from spending uneccessarily.Especially if I want to get those things I mentioned in my previous post.

Can't wait for Wednesday cos its a short school day.No plans for what will happen later in the day though.Maybe soccer as usual,maybe I'll see MJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home