Sunday, July 31, 2005

Unlucky

The day started out promising enough.Woke up still dreaming from the independent sleep visions of MJ and Roswell Girl.Caught David Beckham's soccer clinic for kids on the telly.But then the rain came and there must have been something in it cos I felt a little down as the downpour started.Frustrated with the mood,I decided to sleep it off.

All the frustration was probably some sort of a withdrawal symptom.After a whole week of having girls around me in school which just reminded me of MJ,things come to a head as I seem to hit a poverbial brick wall when it really does comes to MJ.All these thoughts in my head on how I would finally make the move and the dynamics between me and her would open up.But when the time comes,I just draw a blank on what to do.

By the time I reawakened from my slumber at 3.I still felt a little bummed out so I rejected the chance to go out and take a breather with my friends,then citing reasons of financial nature(the need to not spend cash) for doing so.

A little bit of the bad mood still remained but it dissipated after I told myself that I would try to make it happen a bit more next time I see her next weekend.

Then it dawned on me that if I had been with my friends,then the chance of seeing her would have been a bit better cos her brother was there as well.She may not have come down with them but even then I would have been around the right people for her to come down to,and if she did come down...well you see my point?

By the time I realised that,it was already 5 and a little too late.I told myself the same thing that I said earlier on.I threw the day away by the way of my own idiocy and I will have to wait 7 days to make up for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey well...maybe you should go and ask her what she think's about you...get things clear..if she says good points, then good...but if its bad points, then work on it...but if things are still bad, then just forget her...there are other fishes in the sea...

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home