Sunday, August 21, 2005

Stuff To Do,Places To Go

Gonna pop over to the mall just before noon tomorrow to get MJ's prez.Gotta rush back straight and get ready to go to a chalet my classmates are having.Not really too keen on it but made my promise that I would come and so I will.Roswell Girl might be there(or she might only be coming on Tuesday I'm not sure) and sure that's a plus but I don't really care.well I do but not too much.

The week break has started but it doesn't feel significant.Already completed 95% of my work I'm supposed to do so that's good.

Really not too keen on that chalet thing but guess I gotta go.I mean I don't mind going but its the time that I'm expected to spend there 7pm?The whole day would be wasted in the sense that I was hoping to spend some time around my area after leaving at 6 from the chalet.Its about an hour's journey to get there.On top of that I don't even know whether Roswell Girl's comin tomorrow or the day after.If its the latter,then I won't be able to make it cos its MJ's birthday.

Not that I'm sure I'll be doing anything on that day but anyways the point is for me to at least be around,in case I miss anything.Whether or not I give her the present is not that important.Its nothing big anyway and not costly at all.Although I do hope I pluck up the courage to give her present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home