Saturday, August 20, 2005

Words Are All I Have

Alot of things have been going on with Roswell Girl and its all good stuff that I'm not complaining about.But Roswell Girl's already got a boy and she's not really the one I want anyway,even with her being as cute as she is.

No matter if I spend a week in school with Roswell Girl.As soon as I see MJ's face,even if it is for a few seconds,I'll get lost in her eyes and never want to leave.(But I do of course,I have to or I'll just look weird staring at her)

She was out today but came back and I managed to get a glimpse of her when she put her head out over the parapet and I looked up.A thought came across in my mind later on.What if she was out on a date?Well I don't know why but it didn't really bother me that much but my mind roamed and and afterthought developed.

What do I have to show her?All I have is words.Physically I'm not the best,that I know.I'm not the most good-looking or most charismatic or richest yada yada yada....But you know what world?How bout I just give it a shot?You made me start from behind the start line and I'll dom't know when I'll reached the finish line but I'm still gonna run the race.

All I got to give to MJ is words.I don't know if that is enough.Maybe someone will come along and show her more.Will she take it?I don't know..only thing I wish for if she does is that that someone take good care of her.It would hurt but if I can't be happy for now then at least she's happy right?

But before I get carried away,gotta remember that this is just my mind wandering..just saying if the guy was good and she was happy I would let her go as much as it would hurt.But who's to say I won't get her myself?I don't know the future,do I?Its all up to God.I'll just wait and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home