Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Long Weekend

Its the National Day weekend so its a really long weekend.Monday was a half-day and Tuesday is National Day itself so its a really long weekend before I go back to school on Wednesday,which usually ends pretty early anyway.So the week winds down before it really starts.

I asked and found out from Roswell Girl that her birthday is on the 28th of August,5 days after MJ's.She went on to say with a smile that I should get her a prez...Should I??...Naah..Its not that I don't want to but its just not appropriate.

Left school and went to meet the guys and MJ of course.Realised just how much I missed her,inspite of all these things happening with Roswell Girl.

Woke up this morning 7am all alone at home.Everyone else was already out.It felt real nice.Thoughts crossed my sleepy mind.Two thoughts to be exact.Yup its those 2 again.It would be a pleasant sight if I opened my eyes and were to see either Roswell Girl or MJ next to me.No funny business though,just want to appreciate the beautiful in a beautiful slumber.

Well,now I'm just gonna wait out the rest of the week.Two tests await me in school on Thursday so I'm gonna go get ready for them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, the layout, the content, the overall feel of it. I bookmarked you... I will check back pretty often to see whats new :-)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home