Monday, August 01, 2005

Slow It Down

Really hoping to get a new phone soon.It all depends on my mom.I ain't loking to a top-end priced model but I also don't want one that is too backdated.Going for Nokia this time and MP3 capability is a must.

Was hungry in school but managed to refrain from spending a single cent todayHeld on till I was home before eating my fill.I know that I got alot of stuff to buy and me spenidng money will not help.You'd probably be right by saying that not spending on food when I need it is a bit much but I didn't want to start spending my newly acquired monthly budget of $150 right on the first day.Wouldn't it be great if I didn't have to spend this $150 and get a total of $300 when I get another $150 next month?

Been thinking about the MJ situation and have resolved to attempt to stop chasing her around in my head.Its not doing me and good and I wouldn't be any closer to getiing her even if I did so.Whatever happens,happens and I'm just gonna stick around and just be there if she needs me..wouldn't it be so nice if she did..

Part of the problem is that I might find it hard to disengage from her in the sense that,I might find it weird that I seem not o be interested when the fact is,I still am.Its complicated but I'm gonna try to figure it out anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home