Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oy Ref !!

GOOAL!!! The European football season is back up and running once again after a brief respite and it is time for every football fan to rejoice one again as I am doing.Wonder what wonderful footballing moments we will witness this time round....

Of course I'm wising that Manchester United will have a successful season.Hopefully they will play better this season.Malcolm Glazer's come in now.Nothing can be done about that except to fully support the club through whatever.Still worried that the club is still financially at risk but I think things will be fine if things are taken care of on the pitch.

First game of the season went well enough.The team ran out 2-0 winners with goals from Ruud van Nistelrooy and Wayne Rooney.Park Ji-Sung acquitted himself well enough.Good start to the season.

COME ON YOU REDS !!!

Woke up alone in the house again this morning.Mused on MJ and Roswell Girl before falling back to sleep.I missed MJ especially.I even dressed up just a little bit more today in hope that I would get to see her on the way back from some other stuff later on in the day.

Had a friendly game with a couple of random guys at the soccer court yesterday.MJ even played with 2 of her friends.My mate and me joined in a little later and we helped her to score her very first hat-trick(3 goals).I myself made 2 of those goals for her.I was grinning from ear to ear, like a big dumbass,especially after she said "Yeah Khai nice pass" or something along those lines....

Well my one week term break is in a week's time and her birthday is during the break and maybe I finally will give her that present.I just want her to see me as a good friend,the kind that she looks for if she's bored,the one that she goes to if she needs to talk to when she has a problem.At least that.I mean,I'm not even asking for anything more to happen,though I wish for it.

So went out with the guys and had a really good lunch.It was at one of those places where it was all-you-can eat places where you cook your own food and it was a nice experience,away from the norm of just ordering and getting your food.Wish I could have stayed and walked around but we had to go home and catch the game.

Took the bus from the wrong side of the road so we went the opposite direction before we got down and took the bus all the way back the other,correct way.Missed the first minute and 12 seconds of the game.

Its been a good Saturday,except for the fact that I did not see MJ.
:( Miss her:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home