Friday, August 26, 2005

The Week In Retrospect

I was supposed to post after I got back from the chalet but a combination of laziness and tiredness meant I haven't done it till now.

Turns out I did stay over a night at that chalet.Pretty ok stuff.Roswell Girl came and was looking nice.Her boy came later as well.He's not that bad actually.Nice guy and everything.I didn't feel bummed out or anything like that 'cept when they were cuddling and I was a little envious but it was just a litlle niggly feeling that I brushed off.The thing is,they sorta looked right together.Don't quite know how else to put it.

It was a little draggy at times but card games,tv and movies made it pretty fun.Wanted to crash out around 3 am but couldn't.So I half-slept and half-watched the movie that was on.Managed to get a space on a pullout bed.I finally knocked out around 4.30 am.I was so beat that I didn't care much that I was sleeping next to a girl.I was like "Hey,introvert-on-reform me is sleeping next to a girl.Oh,whatever,lets just get some sleep."

Got 3 hours of sleep.Woke up and saw Roswell Girl waking up with her boy.Envy meter jumped straight up.Remember in my previous posts I twice mentioned woke up alone at home and I wished Roswell Girl was beside me?Well she was waking up close to me(other side of the room) but she wasking up with some one else.Lucky bugger.Ah well,like I always said,she wasn't the one I want.MJ.......

Its not in a needy kinda way.I mean I'm pretty cool with where we are.She's talking to me normally.Her other brother(the older of the 2 brothers;she's the eldest) knows for sure that I like her but he hasn't blabbed(at least I think not).If he has then there certainly hasn't been any averse reaction.Talked to her today.Well,she talked to me first.So that's nice.Seem to have made progress from the 'I think she hates my guts' days.

Jolly good then.

Her birthday was this past Tuesday.But I only gave her the present on Wednesday.As it turns out,it wasn't the necklace as I thought it would be.I'm not too sure if she was a necklace kinda girl.Sides,I was worried that I was sending too strong a message.I got her a little toy doggy.A little too insignificant I think now.But I can't change it now can I.She was having a bit of a bad day and was a little less up for people at that time.Plus,the rest of the guys were kinda peeking from round the corner and she was a little put off.All this put me off.But I don't think it affected anything.She was having a bad day that's all.Yeah I wish she could have been all chirpy and good but at least she didn't bite my head off or do anything negative.I did give her a prez and its the thought that counts right?

Rest of the week passed without too much incident.Really hoping that I'll get my $150 cash tomorrow.Sick and tired of the hole in the front of my left shoe.Many a pair of socks were ruined by that hole.Friction and all that.Need a new pair of shoes.Bad.Adidas of course.Saw an 256MB MP3 player going for $49.Hopefully,that offer is still running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home