Tuesday, September 27, 2005

N Dey Say

These last 2 days have been very draining both physically and mentally but I coped alot better than I thought I would.The 2 projects went off okay enough.

I don't think I will be going to see Michael Buble even though I really would like to.The cost is just a little bit out of my range and none of my friends seem really up for it.I got no girl but if I did I think,whoever she is,that she wouldn't mind going...

Ever since I got my haircut,the gals in my class have been making face-blushing comments but I managed to keep my cool,unlike in the past where I would have lost my ability to speak coherently.Latest one to get in on the act was Roswell Girl.Nice.

But its kinda fun to hear what they say.I know they say it in jest and that's exactly why its fun to hear.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home