Friday, September 23, 2005

Goal..unfortunately for me...

Exactly 3 weeks of school left.I thought I could coast through it by this time but I still have 2 more projects to get through before I can put it on neutral.Very irritating indeed.Holiday starts on 19th of October and lasts a month.

GOAL is opening on October 6th,alot earlier than expected.Its good I guess.Watchng 'Four Brothers next weekend,but still might change plans to watch The Dukes Of Hazzard instead.Still remember them from my PS game a few years back.Both movies are good,although there's obviously more drama in the former.GOAL is still a must-watch.

Had a game at the court today.The game had a good vibe but was cut way too short for my liking.Did what I could.Defence was not a priority,not with the 4 other members of my team being very attack-minded ones.Made good saves and at the same time regretted saves that I should have made but did not.

MJ was watching from the 2nd floor of her flat when the game just started.No real gaffes but goals going past me does still make me look bad but I had a good spell when she was watching.Made a good stop from a hard shot and a mate exclaimed that I was 'on fire'Hope she noticed it.Noticed that she had gone back in to her flat.Half relieved cos I did not play that well from then on and at least she wasn't around to see that..

Maybe I'll play tomorrow.If I do,lets hope I play well.

Maybe MJ will come down tomorrow?Highly unlikely.But its good if she does.Like talking to her.I said we would be better of as friends and I stick by that.Its just cos we still need a bit of work to be better friends.There still seems to be some 'distance' between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home