Monday, September 12, 2005

Looking For That Damn Shoe

My laptop was borrowed for a while.Got it back.Been bored without it.

I FINALLY bought those new shoes that I said I would.Nice enough but with that,also went what remained of my monthly budget.Now getting a bit og cash every few days and survivng off it.Must look for other sources of funds.

After buring them,I found out that they were in fact the same shoes David Beckham wore in the latest 'Impossible Is Nothing' ad by Adidas.Its a little of an unwanted tag.I think that Becks is a good enough footballer,just an unwanted tag.It wasn't the shoe that I wanted orginally but the shoe I wanted didn't have my size.Can't believe they only had it till a measly size 9 at the Adidas store.All 3 outlets I went to didn't have it in my size.Unbelievable.Managed to get my size but only in Becks shoes at a sports retail store somewhere else.

Haven't seen MJ for almost 2 weeks..and counting...

I've been told before to just go for it,many times...but close friends know that its not the right time and I should bide my time.But perhaps I should spend this 'biding' time to get closer to her and let her know me better.If only,if only..I wasn't so scared to talk to her.But I'm not aiming for anything more than close friends.Maybe I should just start talking to her first and worry about the rest later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home