Sunday, September 18, 2005

She Shoots...SHE SCORES !!!

I have to admit that its quite difficult to stop thinking about MJ.To stop 'wanting' her,if you would,and all that but I think I've had some considerable measure of success.At times,I have had to stop and remind myself that I want her just as a friend and nothing more.

It was tough at first when she came down on Friday but I got used to the idea and relaxed.Had a game of soccer tennis with her(there's where u try to kick goals in from only your side of the court.We've(me and the rest of the gang) have known it for a long time but now she's really improved.Her shooting.She sure can put some power behind the ball but now with alot more accuracy.She really has a lot of power behind her shot,I have to say again.She beat me 3-2.Wasn't playing with full interest and the 2nd goal didn't really count as my back was turned.I personally consider it courtesy to wait till the opponent's ready so u can say your goal was as fair as they come when you do score one.

Something about her shot that just puts not just me but others off as well.Its as if you can't read where the ball is gonna go cos her movements are rather unorthodox.

She looked cute as usual but I...tried being the key word here,not to focus so much on that.Had to remind myself everytime I got that 'wishy-daydreamy' feeling about her.

Friends,that's all,friends.I think.Yes,just..wait...no...yes?no? I don't know.No,I must...just friends damnit...

I said it was tough,didin't I ?

On to another topic now.Movies.'GOAL' is gonna to be released soon.Never had a memorable soccer movie before.Hollywood chose to alienate what was considered by them a rather non-mainstram sport.The only one I've watched was Victory starring Sylvester Stallone.GOAL is not only big budget but a trilogy at that.Big and great expectations.

Pride and Prejudice is another movie I want to watch.Mainly because of Keira Knightley.Caught my eye in Princess of Thieves with the cute face and that bloody cute British accent of hers.I had seen her in Star Wars : Episode 1 when I first saw Natalie Portman and thought she was cute.Then Padme(Keira's character) came on the screen and I still remember thinking something like 'Woah..she's just as cute or even cuter than Natalie'Fancied her more for the rest of the movie.Liked her since then but did not have the resources to find out about her till she was jolted back into memory when I saw Princess of Thieves.

Another movie I want to watch but have to wait July '06 to do so is The Da Vinci code.Book was good.Lets see how the movie is.I've known about it since July 05 slightly after GOAL,which I got to know about in around Jan '05.Still not sure about the casting of Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou being cast.Thought others would have been more suited.for the roles.Still,they could do a good job.I mean its Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou.They are,after all,acclaimed thespians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home