Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wrong Girl Wrong Time

Last Friday,jibes were thrown at me in school.Apparently,my classmates(some) managed to think that I had the hots for Roswell Girl.

It happened during class.I was grimacing cos of a cramped muscle in my arm.Just before that Roswell Girl had been called up to the board to write stuff.The girl that was sitting next to me thought she heard me saying 'yesss..',which I wasn't.But the girl still mde her own conclusions and needless to say,I got stick for that after the class.

I played it cool and brushed it off.Roswell girl was a sport about it but also did likewise.She came too my defence once and immediately got made fun of but I hit back by saying that there's nothing wrong with friends doing that for each other.Ahh,it was all harmless,good-ntured ribbing anyway.Nothing more.

Still is weird though.It was a case of wrong girl,wrong time.

I've been thinking.People say if I don't have a try with MJ then I may lose out.I guess..but so what..yeah some guy may get her but I value her friendship more.Like Joey and Rachel in Friends.If anything happens with MJ,then good.If not then I hope she remains my friend at least.That was my first aim with her and I'll not do anything to jeapordise that.For real....

Yeah,I'm aware that there will be alot of moaning and griping along the way but I'm sure I'll still be able to handle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home