Sunday, September 25, 2005

Michael Buble Is Coming To Town

Man Utd lost today.Undeserved loss in my view.Blackburn had their chances but we definitely had loads more chances.Mistakes cost us dear.Very dear,as Chelski are running almost out of sight.Its still early but if we keep screwing up we might as well give up now but that's not the way to go about it.We have to keep going...but no mood to think about that now.

Some stuff in short

Got a new haircut.

Blogpatrol.com,where I get my tracking counter is still down.

However, Ripway.com,where I upload my audio files for this blog's music is back u and I've finally been able to change it.

End of that~~~~

Michael Buble's coming to town on the 10th of October.Wanted to watch either that or Stomp but the latter is ending their run on October 2nd.Always felt like going to some sort of artistic event like a concert,play or stuff the like.I wanna get good seats and those cost $125 while the cheapest are just $45.I like his music cos its very stylishly relaxing.

It was compounded further by the fact when I learnt that MJ had gone to see something similar at the Victoria Theater(or Victoria Concert Hall) I think it was..This Michael Buble one-night only concert provides the perfect opportunity.

Speaking of MJ,I saw her when she was coming back home.Was dressed up a little.Not fair that that someone should look that nice when you are making a genuine effort to stop thinking about her...hahahah...never mind I sure it shouldn't derail me.

I just wish again that she would talk to me more.She hasn't been coming down as often as I like and last time she did I didn't get to talk to her much.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home