Monday, October 03, 2005

Ordinary Blip

I thunk I've finnaly got a handle on the whole MJ issue.Not thinking abour her as much nowadays and that is a good sign.Whether she thinks of me as a clsoe friend is another matter.Haven't had chances to get close to her,just don't know how.

Will she even give me a chance to.Try too hard and she might think of me as a pest(if she already hasn't) but not try and she might not even notice me(not sure she does even if I try).I'm just a blip on her radar,I guess.

I don't think I'm gonna do much for my 18th birthday.Am I supposed to?I mean,I thankful for the things that I have but there's nothing new and significant happening.Is the 18th birthday supposed to mark something?Right now it just seems like another birthday.I'd like for nice things to happen on or around the day but I don't mean a party or anything like that cos that would be something I don't really need.Maybe instead lil things could happen to go my way and make my day a good day.A day where I feel real good,giving off and getting back good vibes from everyone all round.That would be very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home