Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Road To An Epiphany's Birth

I'm so frustrated.So tired.Part of me just doesn't care anymore.I'm not in the mood for much but the thing is,I've got no time to mope.That's not the way the way this world works.I just to do whatever it takes to pick myself up again and get back up in the rat race.

One thing I hate is how quickly discredit me sometimes.Especially when its in something I enjoy doing and just maybe done enough to consider myself good enough.Yeah,people,I know that you want to flex your egos but who said anything about stealing your thiunder? I don't need to do that.I'm a team player or at least more willing than some to try and be one.Another thing is how people seem to want to give me chances just because they think I need one.I simply don't like that.Yeah,I may not be able to make it but at least let me give it a shot,

Don't even want to start on MJ.That's another big issue that I'm too pissed to talk about.What's the use?All its gonna do is make me more upset.

One thing though.Roswell Girl keeps appearing in my dreams.The dreams aren't about her but she's just in them.I don't know why but its kinda bugging me(just a small teeny bit though).Why not MJ?Don't wanna open that door at this moment.

I need a creative outlet to release all this pent up crankiness.I have ideas but I don't know if people are willing to listen.Even worse,they may take it and shove behind their own ideas.Its not really happening to me now but its happened to me before in the past and really don't want it to happen cos that really would rile me up.